The best-known cosmetic dentistry treatments to get beautiful smile concerning repair, bleaching, alignment of the teeth and the correction of the teeth and gums shaped.
Generally cosmetic dental treatments can improve aesthetic deficiencies have prolithei from a variety of causes such as genetic causes, environmental factors, injuries, lack of care, or age. The most common problems usually have to address include the aesthetic dentist:
• Yellow or "stained" teeth. Teeth may lose their white color for various reasons, such as smoking, certain foods and beverages, beverages, wound, drugs and other.
• Missing teeth. Even a missing tooth dramatically affect a person's appearance, especially if one of the front teeth. Furthermore, when one or more teeth missing, other teeth tend to move from their positions, these gaps, changing even more facial appearance.
• Gaps between teeth. Many patients have large gaps between their teeth in some cases adversely affect the appearance.
• contoured teeth. Some patients have one or more teeth may be slightly higher or lower, or have a different shape than their neighbors.
• Dental problems (crooked teeth). Problems with crooked teeth is the most common reason for starting a cosmetic dental treatment. Besides the classic orthodontic, Modern cosmetic dentistry can offer more options, such as aesthetic dental restorations.
• Broken / cracked teeth. Even a small break or crack in the front teeth can make a smile unattractive.
• Metal (black) fillings. Classical amalgam fillings can still be effective, but certainly not the best choice if you are concerned about the appearance of your smile. If you have any of these dark fillings, especially in some of the most prominent front teeth, perhaps you should consider replacing them with modern white fillings in color of natural teeth (resin fillings).
• Hypertrophy or contoured gums. In some cases, an excessive growth of the gingival tissue covering a large part of the coronal tooth. This results when we smile to appear much larger surface gum, making teeth look younger (gingival smile or gummy smile). In other cases, the problem is only on some of teeth, thus limits the gums are uneven and some teeth appear smaller than normal